Friday 30 December 2011

Fancy a duck anyone?

I never thought I would ever put up a post about a pre-prepared 'nearly' ready meal but I just MUST! This was an absolute treat over Christmas thanks to mamma and pappa spoons' little Sainsbury discovery!

If you're like me and crave a bit of crispy duck now and again but can't be arsed to go to the chinese and spend a lump, well just get yourself off to Sainsburys and make this purchase!

My only tip would be is to roast the duck for a little longer, I think it say's about 40 mins but I did it for 50 mins to make sure the skin was extra crisp!



It's on offer at the mo for £4.49 and you get a mini recipe book, perfect for pre-NYE partying without the heaviness of a full dinner!

Honestly try it you'll be licking your fingers x

No comments:

Post a Comment