Monday 12 December 2011

Double Scotch and....

It's been a while since my last blog and to be honest I haven't liked it at all partly because it's taken me away from the blog-flow I had, but mainly it all boils down to a few but 'BIG' reasons all of which I have listed in priority order below:

- One of the best loved 'booze' brands in the world
- The emptiest fridge in the 'Close'
- Some 'see you next tuesday' robbing our lovely home!
- Late nights
- Frost bite (slight exaggeration but it was bloody cold)
And one extremely tired Spoon! Who now comes with bags bigger than Primark!

It suddenly hit home the night that Mirek said, 'I can't remember the last time I took dinner  leftovers to work for lunch, what have we actually been eating??'
Oh gawd I thought I really can't remember? which was odd!

The closest I got to any blog post was this article which I found on my commute one late night home and one which I also just realised was rather apt considering...!



 But I didn't post it, nor did I rush out to Tesco to find it! I have since forgotten but today it's been added to the enormous shopping list that exists in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment