Saturday 12 November 2011

12 Bellys, 6 Rellys and Aunty Hanna

Wow...what a feast and a great toast to Beryl! Still can't believe I never met her, but I feel like I have with all the wonderful stories and anecdotes.

Aunty Hanna's new home was special, my eyes wandered round transfixed at all the ornate trinkets and treasures, two tables beautifully dressed like a vintage tea party, olives, pistachios and mini cheddars on the side...aww Beryl would have loved it!

Funny funny night, my still mouth hurts from laughing...Mirek on top form.. Stephen and his bum arms...and PA trying to force feed us with 48 bottles of the best red wine..and books about the Nigerian Civil War..think I might give that one a miss!

The meal was delicious...Pea mousse and bacon shavings with asparagus and baby gem for starters.

Main was sooooo tasty, paprika pork, rice, green bean salad and mini gherkins yum yum, going to make this one Ala'Spoons and share on here soon...


Now I'm not a great fan of desserts, give me a cheese board any day but Mmmm Mmmm mmmm zesty lemon mousse and sweet orange sponge tart to finish the evening was a perfect Topper!


Lovely evening had by all x

No comments:

Post a Comment