Wednesday 23 November 2011

OH Nigella!!!


Thought I'd do a quick little blog post in tribute of good ole Nigella for the silent laughter this little video brought to me this lunchtime... check this big beauty out



I also wanted to point out that the only thing this woman has ever made me wanna taste from her voluptuous innuendo filled presentation of dishes is her 'Marmite Spaghetti'...oh yes mamma!

This has got to be one of the simplest things I or you can or will ever make!

Crucials 

  • Spaghetti
  • One spoonfull of marmite
  • Big knob (stop it!) of butter
  • Salt and pepper
  • Grated cheese

A Real Quickie


  • Boil the spaghetti
  • Drain and add a big knob of butter
  • Add one spoonfull of marmite and stir
  • Season with salt and pepper
  • Top with grated cheese

That's it! 

Easy, tasty and something I'm quite sure can turn those Marmite Haters into Lovers!





4 comments:

  1. Genius, the kids are going to get this tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They'll love it! Don't put too much marmite in though, just a spoonfull!Doesn't seem enough but it's plenty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teaspoon? Tablespoon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A full teaspoon, but really does depend on taste and spaghetti quantity. I would say a tablespoon would be slightly too much.

    ReplyDelete