Wednesday 2 November 2011

Amirekanjo sausage combo

An ole time fave of mine and something I look forward to lots in the Autumn months... traditional sausage'n mash. Deeeeelicious! Got home tonight...weather horrid, miserable, windy, raining, frizzy hair just wanted to be home in my jamas! Mirek had everything going...potatoes peeled and boiling, waitrose toulouse sausages baking in the oven, onions chopped into rings and chestnut mushrooms ready to fry..the only bad thing about this dinner is the smell in the house! Good job we have ridiculous amounts of candles!

Anyway I'm not going to write out a recipe here as I pretty much reckon that most people would do it the same way, how can you possibly go wrong..so I just wanted to share this:



Oh and did I say how much I LOVE Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment