Tuesday 1 November 2011

Sushi & Manuka

Two things I never used to like until I tried it properly properly! M&S, Sainsburys overpriced Sushi didn't quite tickle my taste buds but cheapo sushi from a proper sushi shop in Soho now you're talking!



Don't get me wrong it does become a bit sickly if you have too much, but I've recently managed to curb my temptation to buy more cos it's cheap and oh do I enjoy it ..... highly recommended, check out this lunchtime delight!


Obviously there was a couple of small pieces I left to the side so not to clutter the plate for the pic, £4 what a bargain!

Manuka Honey....never really understood the hype about honey?? sweet sickly rich and sticky...not for me until I tried Manuka honey drizzled into hot water this morning over a coffee at The Milk Bar with my rather poorly client. It was actually rather nice! Try it he said, it's soooo good for you! So it should be for £20 a pot! What?? And you get an extra pot for 1p at Holland & Barrett...brilliant! Add some lemon, dark rum...yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment